As part of your responsibility as you operate your equipment, you need to clean your equipment occassionally and also consider these additional tips which will make your equipment operate optimally.
- Utilize preventive maintenance and schedule routine tasks.
- Lubricate equipment in the right way with the right lubricant.
- Regularly monitor equipment for wear, tear, and damage.
- Avoid overworking equipment frequently.
- Have the equipment under a service contract which will enable our engineers to visit and work on the equipment as required.